Community Wind Fact-Sheet Series
In collaboration with the Massachusetts
Technology Collaborative's Renewable Energy Trust Fund, the
Renewable Energy Research Lab offers this series of fact sheets
about Wind Power on the community scale:
- Wind Technology Today
- Performance, Integration, & Economics
- Capacity Factor, Intermittency, and what happens when the wind doesn't blow?
- An Introduction to major factors that influence Community Wind
- Impacts & Issues
- Siting in Communities
- Resource Assessment
- Interpreting Your Wind Resource Data
- Permitting in Your Community
Wind Powering America has also published a new fact sheet on Wind Energy Myths.
These documents require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. If you have problems viewing the files in your browser, save the file to your local disk first before opening it.